To get rid of the BPA, this is what I do:
– I use a stainless steel water bottle. You can purchase these at camping stores or health food stores.
– I use only certain brands of canned stuff, if and when I do eat canned stuff. Here’s my selection….Amy’s Soup is my favourite!
– I use glass food containers for storage. I find these in my grocery store.
– I NEVER heat up stuff in plastic in the microwave (that’s the worst thing you can do as it encourages even more BPA to leak out!). Yes, I do use a microwave on occasion….I just can’t seem to get around it!
Hope that helps!
– I never use plastic wrap, rather, I’ll use paper towels or wax paper.